Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Prayer Of Favor Over My Children!

Father, my heart is full of praise and gratitude to You for blessing me with the gift of my beautiful children. I want to say, over and over again, “Thank You so much!” Your blessings leave me in awe. You have enriched my life in more ways than I could ever imagine.
Your blessing, Father, means everything. My prayer and deep desire is that my children will be blessed of the Lord. May Your blessing be upon them. As Aaron spoke Your blessing over the people of Israel, so I speak Your blessing over my children today.
Father, bless them with Your favor and kindness; keep them by Your power and strength, and deliver them from all evil; may Your face shine upon them with the light of Your radiant love; may they know the abundant riches of Your amazing grace; lift up upon them the smile of Your countenance; shield their hearts and minds with Your abiding peace, the perfect peace that passes all understanding.

And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: "Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, 'This is the way you shall bless the children of Israel. Say to them: "The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace." "So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them." Numbers 6:22-27 NKJV

No comments: