Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dry Places Create Hunger!

Have we compromised stained glass windows & padded pews for the presence of the Lord? The Lord is not dissuaded by opulence or He wouldn't have built Solomon's temple...it's not the houses that we build that stops God's glory it is the hunger that we lose that stops His glory. "He that hungers & thirst after righteousness SHALL BE filled." "I cannot give you a glory you do not ask me for, I cannot give you a healing you do not ask me for. If my people will humble themselves & pray and seek my face then....I WILL......" God does not give according to our need he gives according to our hunger! "Pressed down shaken together & running over" SHOW ME YOUR GLORY LORD! Supply & demand! Supply & demand! I'm Putting a demand on my life, More God, less of me! All God, none of me....I'm hungry....Bread of heaven feed me! Fill my cup, fill my life with Your glory, with your anointing!  "The eyes of the Lord go to & fro throughout the earth...looking" God is looking for someone HE CAN show Himself strong to! Holy Spirit sweep over my soul! 

No comments: