Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Breaking Forth!

God's word for me & my family starting out this brand new day in this brand new year! 

You have been wandering around in this hill country long enough; turn to the north. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭2‬:‭3‬ NLT) 

2015 a double portion year of breaking forth and new things dawning upon us as we give birth to the double anointing. We are going to break into new territory and burst forth with His glory breaking through. 

Prophetic dream from Todd Bentley who recently prayed over my daughter & grandson in her womb.

"...I saw a brand-new fleet of muscle cars that I have never seen before. I knew these vehicles were a new type of ministry. I had never seen so much power under the hood and my first thought was, "I wonder what kind of 'high grade oil' they use in these cars?" That's when I heard the Holy Spirit say, "these vehicles are a new generation of ministries that will walk in a level of My power without limitations and with unprecedented power because of their commitment to holiness and purity." I asked the Lord who this generation was and He spoke to me about new children conceived and born in 2015. They will walk in a ministry and power we have never seen before because of their surrender, strength in purity of heart, and love for the Lord. They will be trusted to demonstrate God's power without restriction. This verse then immediately came to me."

"Here am I and the children who the LORD has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion" Isaiah 8:18

This is going to be one crazy amazing year for my family & our ministry. It's been ten years since being in ministry in Texas and God has had us on one lavish journey that has come full circle. This is our year of favor. Decreeing & declaring it so! In JESUS name! Bring on the new year! 

1 comment:

Sally Ann said...

Praising God for the Victories in your life :). Can't wait to see HIS miracles and testimonies in your families' lives in 2015. I love you!!!.